E-MAIL : toy@lovelybird.com.cn 

DIY manual three-dimensional jigsaw puzzle

by:Lovelybird Toys     2020-09-16
DIY manual three-dimensional puzzle

DIY manual 3 d stereo jigsaw puzzle will have more meaning, more and education combined. Humanity's greatest resource is the future that a child, we create all kinds of toys, also is we use the children's imagination and curiosity creativity when using these three-dimensional jigsaw puzzle. Let him through toys, slowly adapt to this environment and he will live and work, to master the ability of survival in the society in the future. Why pre-school education is important, research has shown that children 1 - 5 90% of brain development, the remaining 10% is completed after 6 years of age. And three-dimensional jigsaw puzzle can train a child's concentration and patience, enhance children to colorific sensitivity and coordination, develop children's creative ability in modelling, rich imagination. The cultivation of logical thinking and the cultivation of EQ intelligence. Active is the nature of each child, DIY handmade three-dimensional jigsaw puzzle, a lot of fun, hands and brain, let the children enjoy the incomparable after the completion of a sense of achievement! Three-dimensional puzzle seen net friend also look at this article: parent-child creative toys, choose planting puzzles most appropriate but parent-child education toys, planting stereo spell figure let the children to play and learn parental educational toys wholesale, three-dimensional puzzle has been popular grow three-dimensional jigsaw puzzle, a very strange diy parent-child toy parent-child interactive toys, choose planting puzzle let parents children begin diy parent-child paradise series air garden planting three-dimensional jigsaw puzzle completely different to the conventional model, the overall appearance colorful, gives priority to color with orange and green, the phenomenon of modelling lifelike, air have a garden villa, after completion of assembly, can the children in the garden, planting his favorite small plants, suitable for family parent-child interaction, interactive games or more than 3 years old children! Close child paradise series health home grown three-dimensional three-dimensional jigsaw puzzle toys this paragraph as paper clip foam was made new environmental protection materials, with green environmental protection, sports health as the theme! Have children personally build outdoor playground, grow green belts, block with rich color, modelling is novel and lovely. Series of parent-child paradise seaside villa 3 d puzzle seaside villa grow 3 d jigsaw puzzle is a let the child experience planting fun puzzle toys, adopt new paper clip foam system, safe environmental protection, and puzzles will be the innovation of the seed plants play perfectly and beach, villas and other elements, suitable for kiss between child play! Love garden can be three-dimensional jigsaw puzzle rainbow house can grow 3 d jigsaw puzzle love's cabin can be grown children - - - - - - Editor: all rights reserved zlpuzzle. com ( ) Reprint please indicate the source
To be the best worldwide provider of higher-value jigsaw puzzles for kids and the center for quality employment opportunities.
Foshan Lovelybird Toys Co.,Ltd. is proud to be recognized as some of the most important and influential providers for global customers.Visit us at Lovelybird Toys.
Foshan Lovelybird Toys Co.,Ltd. has enlarged the scope of services, which can fully please customers' demands.
Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Chat Online inputting...